Mary's Cherries Stamps
Grab your ink pads and get to stamping! Mary Engelbreit stamps are handmade in the USA and perfect for your crafty projects! The possibilities for use are endless—make your own cards, envelopes, gift wrap, or gift tags! Add some ME magic to your boxes, packages, diary, journals, calendars, scrapbooks, photo albums or school projects. Time to get creative!
- Available in cling or wooden mount
- Sold as a set or individually
- Made by hand
- Single Cherry (Light) 1” x 1 ¾”
- Single Cherry (Dark) 1” x 1 ¾”
- Mary’s Cherries (Light) 1 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Mary’s Cherries (Dark) 1 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Mary’s Classics Cube (4 images, each approx. ½” - ¾”)
- Ink pad not included
Cleaning: Stamps are easily cleaned by pressing them several times on to a damp paper towel or baby wipe after each use. Always store your clean stamps in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Cling stamps need to be cleaned regularly on the grey cling foam side so that the static cling will still work (they are not “sticky”, they actually cling by static electricity).