Puppy Child Plate
This truly functional Puppy Dinner Plate enamelware piece is made of carbon steel coated with porcelain enamel and sealed with a stainless steel. The enamelware is lead and cadmium safe.
These pieces have a great resistance to chipping and are oven safe up to 500 degrees. They are also dishwasher safe but, dry promptly. Do not wash with hard water softeners of lemon based detergents as this will affect the finish. Do not leave these items in standing water, this will cause the enamelware to rust. The rust is non-toxic and can be cleaned off by using a non abrasive soft scrub cleaning product.
- Measures: 8.5”
- Not microwave safe